請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
l QM-22APC Vertical Machining Center with Auto Pallet Changer
1. X/Y/Z travel 560/420/450 mm
2. X/Y/Z rapid traverse 48/48/48 m/min
3. Taper BT-30
4. Spindle speed 60~15000rpm
5. Pallet change time 5 sec.
11. Development of the machine goes through FEM analysis to ensure it’s high rigidity construction
12. The dynamics simulation & construction analysis is used for designing to ensure machine’s accuracy and reliability
13. The symmetry construction designed is applied to the machine to reduce the heat deviation
14. Spindle IDD (integrate direct drive) design, well performance in vibration and noise control
15. High speed, low inertia spindle. 0~15000rpm only 1 sec.
16. X-Y-Z feed rate: 48m/min, acceleration 0.8G
17. Slide ways and ball screws are self-lubricated with grease for environmental friendly.
18. Tool to tool changing time 0.8sec.
19. Rigid Tapping at 6000rpm spindle speed
20. Efficiency for 3C industry
About Fair Friend Ent.Co., Ltd.
FEELER was established in 1985. FEELER is the original machining factory of the group. The main products during its beginning stage were Sawing Machines and Grinding Machines. Realizing the industry trend toward high automation and unmanned operations in the machine tool industry, the development in CNC Machine Tool was launched in the same year, and the brand name FEELER was established for the overseas marketing. In 1986, the first moving column vertical machining center in Taiwan was built and it was highly regarded by the market. After this success, the development of CNC Lathes was launched in order to complete the FEELER product line. The product range is contain as follow: Vertical/Horizontal turning and milling, 5-axis machining center, automatic production system and all line equipment...etc
Fair Friend Group (FFG) was established in 1979. After acquiring Feeler Machinery Factory, the Chairman, Mr. Jimmy Chu, and management decided to inherit Feeler brand and logo. Beside the original Feeler logo, management also added a Boomerang logo on the side, which symbolizes infinite development and growth of FFG.