請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1. Provide Ethernet to Wireless LAN bridge fully IEEE 802.3 compatible on the Ethernet side and interoperable fully with IEEE 802.11a/b compliant equipment.
2. Compatible with IEEE 802.11a high rate standard operation at 5GHz frequency band to provide wireless 54Mbps data rate, and speeds up to the turbo mode of 72Mbps.
3. Compatible with IEEE 802.11b high rate standard operation at 2.4GHz frequency band to provide wireless 22Mbps data rate.
4. Supports IEEE 802.11a wireless data encryption with 64/128/152-bit WEP for security.
5. Supports IEEE 802.11b wireless data encryption with 64/128/256-bit WEP for security.
6. Web-Based configuration and management.
7. Allows auto fallback data rate for reliability, optimized throught and transmission range.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.