請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
1. DVG-1120S/M/H support two FXS analog ports which combine voice and data over a single network. It can reduce long-distance/International call charge .
2. DVG-1120S/M/ provide two Ethernet ports, one Ethernet port for a DSL/Cable Modem or other WAN devices, and the other for connection to Switch or Hub to create a home or small office LAN networks.
3. Built-in DHCP server/client and Network Address Translation (NAT) function automatically assign IP address for LAN users, allowing multiple users to share a single Internet connection.
4. Support G.711, G.723.1, G.729a voice compression standard and G.168 echo cancellation standard
5. Support Priority Queue and TOS function to guarantee voice quality.
6. Support ACR (Automatic Call Redirection function) function
7. Support RIP1, RIP2 Routing protocol
8. Support IP packet filtering function for network security
9. Support Caller ID function
10. Support TFTP function to allow users to easily upgrade firmware through Internet
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.