請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1. Very high power (2.1HP) and reliable .21 size engine that has two different starting methods
2. Reliable, two-speed, adjustable automatic shifting, forward and reverse transmission.
3. A very rigid, extruded aluminum channel chassis was used to handle the stress of the long travel suspension and high power of the .21 size engine.
4. Long travel suspension is controlled by 8 adjustable oil damped shocks which handle jump heights in excess of 2 meters. Damping, ride height, spring rate and shock mount position are all adjustable. In addition, tire/wheel camber and toe-in are also adjustable.
5. Realistic styled body shell, wheels and tires match the design of full size monster trucks being raced in America today.
6. High impact absorbing front and rear bumpers protect the chassis and suspension during hard landings and tumbles.
About THUNDER TIGER Corp.
Thunder Tiger, a professional R/C model brand belongs to Thunder Tiger Group, was born in 1979. Products lines cover all series radio control models, including RC helicopters, RC airplanes, RC cars, RC boats, RC submarines, RC model engines, and RC accessories. Dedicated to RC models market, Thunder Tiger has established its firm position with trustworthiness and innovations.
With core technology in R/C models and eco-conscious on taking good care for the earth, TTC has devoted to the R&D in tools and machines related to agriculture and gardening. Our goal is to reduce pollution, improve quality of life and we take this as our Green Energy Departments’ strategy for future development.
TTRobotix, a new brand from Thunder Tiger Corp., aim for environmental monitoring, meteorology, water conservation, fire protection, military, and other unmanned vehicle market.
TTRobotix release water, land and air unmanned vehicle products with gimbal, FPV, and the most popular GoPro camera.
Users can completely overlook the landscape of the earth through TTRobotix’ multi-axis device which apply new image transmission technology, HD image transmission systems, and thermal sensing system.