請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
DCS-6111 equipped with WDR CMOS sensor and the sophisticated 3-axis mechanical design, and featured with 20M IR LED and ICR module for night vision. The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and auto iris lens is best solution for applications or environments with varying light conditions.
PoE can reduce the installation cost and easier remote restart.
WDR VGA Progressive CMOS sensor
20M IR led
Built-in removable IR-cut filter for day/night feature
3-axis lens adjustment for wall mount application
Real-time MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
Simultaneous dual-stream support
2-way audio support
Power over Ethernet (PoE) built-in
3GPP mobile surveillance
Samba client built-in for NAS
Support Windows Vista LLTD
Support HTTPS streaming
Support Privacy Mask function
Advanced event management functions
Multiple access list support
• Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology uses two shutter speeds in alternative video fields, high and normal, and combines these two fields into one frame. It allows every detail to be captured accurately even if one portion is bright while other portions are dark. As a result, combined fields yield a frame of high quality images.
• The 12pcs IR LEDs are possible to illuminate at the night time for better surveillance effect.
• HTTPS provide the encryption of streaming which can keep all transfer video secured.
• The IPv6 protocol is a better solution to meet the future IP network environment which can easily setup and no more problem to access from internet, this can eliminate all known IP camera connection issues. No more router/NAT setup is required.
• Privacy mask can keep the surveillance scene with highest privacy of personal.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.