請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1. Solutions combining WiMAX, Wi-Fi, VoIP and security features based on leading WiMAX technologies
Foreseeing the market potential of the new WiMAX connectivity, ZyXEL started to invest on developing WiMAX products as early as in 2005. ZyXEL introduced the world's first 802.16e voice/network router combining WiMAX, VoIP and security features in 2006. In 2007, ZyXEL went a step further to launch a highly integrated solution with MIMO antennas, mobile broadband, VoIP and network security capabilities. As the first Taiwanese networking equipment maker capable of making products ranging from base stations to CPEs, ZyXEL not only leads Taiwan's WiMAX equipment industry, but also has become one of the major suppliers on the global market.
2. Leather-textured panel and slim, vertical shape
Learning from its experience in the consumer market, ZyXEL understands that some people may stay away from the "seemingly unfriendly" new technologies. To make products more approachable, ZyXEL emphasizes on home appliance styles more then high-tech looks; its new design includes integrating the antennas into the body, and employing a thin, vertical housing with leather-textured panels to achieve the modern, artistic feel.
3. Supports to operators for lower costs and better services
Unlike other makers providing only connectivity features, ZyXEL incorporates supports to the OMA-DM and TR-069 protocols in products for operators to easily perform remote administration in order to solve deployment difficulties, reduce management costs and improve service quality, while fulfilling new market demands and technical requirements.
4. Rich deployment planning for building versatile WiMAX applications
As a WiMAX equipment maker with its own WiMAX products and brand name, ZyXEL has extended its services to deployment planning for operators to craft their applications. Different from many OEM-only makers, ZyXEL has the capacity to construct custom-made solutions for each operator with its own WiMAX CPE, gateway and even base station ranges. This not only wins many loyal customers for ZyXEL, but is also an advantage for the company to win many international WiMAX tenders in the strong market competition.
5. Collaboration with major WiMAX partners to win international tenders
ZyXEL strategically collaborates with renowned international WiMAX companies such as Alcatel, Nokia and Huawei to perform integration tests and to provide solutions that leverage the expertise and service capability of each partner. The alliance had successfully won many international WiMAX tenders by effectively solving the initial compatibility issues between CPEs and base stations.
6. Today, ZyXEL is working with over 70 telco operators to deploy WiMAX services in Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia, and had won several international WiMAX equipment procurement tenders. Recently, Sprint, a US-based operator, had completed its WiMAX infrastructure in the city of Baltimore to showcase the technology. With the 4th-generation mobile communication services enabled by ZyXEL's WiMAX lines, it's just a matter of time for WiMAX to become part of our daily lives.
About Zyxel Communications Corporation
Focused on innovation and customer-centric technology and service, Zyxel has been connecting people to the Internet for over 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of the drive to create connectivity for telcos and service providers as well as businesses and home users.
Zyxel is a global force in the communications market with an unrivalled international presence that includes:
- 150 markets served
- 1,500 passionate associates
- 1,000,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 100 million devices creating global connections
Today, Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace – powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
For nearly 30 years, Zyxel Communications has earned a reputation for innovative products that “make the world connect.” In 2016, Zyxel announced the launch of a global rebranding campaign “Your Networking Ally.” Now Zyxel is looking ahead to build networks that help people achieve their goals and change the world for the better. By identifying as “Your Networking Ally,” Zyxel highlights its core competence and the close relationship it shares with customers. People and organizations need a partner who understands their struggles and provides solutions that help them meet these challenges. Zyxel is that ally to stand side-by-side with our customers, helping them achieve their goals — unlocking their potential.