請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
The D-Link’s DGS-6604 chassis-based switches are intelligent and high-performance multi-layer LAN devices designed for Enterprise local area networks (LAN). They are ideal for deployment in environments that require uninterrupted running of network applications and a high level of performance, security and control. The innovative designs include:
1. High Performance: The DGS-6604 switch utilizes a distributed switching method where each line card intelligently determines the switch path for each data packet. This makes the switches deliver very fast packet forwarding at almost zero-wait speed. Up to 8 10GE ports are supported on one line card, with each port running at non-blocking 10GE rates. This can help enterprises migrate to a 10G backbone.
2. High Availability:The DGS-6604 provides up to 4 redundant load sharing power supplies and a hot swappable fan module. All port modules are hot-swappable without requiring changes to any hardware or software settings. This reduces system down time, guaranteeing a non-interrupted network.
3. Complete IPv6 Support: The DGS-6604 provides complete support for IPv6 to accommodate the potential huge increase in number of users and geographical needs of Internet expansion.
4. Enterprise-Wide Security and QoS: The DGS-6604 provides not only network access security but also protection against virus and worm attacks. It also implements a rich set of multilayer QoS/CoS features.
5. D-Link Green Technology: D-Link is striving to take the lead in developing innovative and power-saving technology. The DGS-6604 incorporates D-Link Green Technology, which includes a power saving mode, Smart Fan, and Time-based PoE.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.