請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
As innovative broadband television applications such as IPTV, Smart TV and OpenTV, as well as IP Camera, smart network and cloud computing services become prevalent for high-definition TV, 3D TV and gaming experience. VDSL2 is the most advanced xDSL wired broadband standard today. It supports triple-play services such as voice, video, data and helps Telcos to upgrade the existing ADSL/ADSL2/VDSL infrastructure in a gradual, flexible and cost-effective manner to generate profit from integrated services and to create the best value for subscribers.
Below highlight product values and marketing advantages:
1. The advanced Smart Home system on-demand service offers intelligent household assistance that home owners may need now and in the future.
2. The all-in-one WAN design overcomes deploying difficulties posed by different customer environments.
3. The design has a smaller carbon footprint to help saving the planet. It conforms to EU ETNO GREEN regulations, while ZyXEL’s exclusive WLAN WPS/scheduling/automatic traffic detection features cut power consumption by more than 45%.
4. Compatible with both IPv4 and the next-generation IPv6 Internet protocol, prolonging usability for at least five more years.
5. It’s the best VDSL2 broadband device for deploying high-definition Internet TV and cloud-based services.
Three Innovative Marketing Advantages:
1. ZyXEL has been gaining grounds in CeBIT, the world's largest electronics trade show taking place in Germany, and the BBWFE, a professional broadband forum, through hands-on demonstrations and in-depth discussions.
2. The most affordable FTTH upgrade solution: with distinctive multi-service structure for Telco customers to upgrade to multi-service FTTH offerings.
3. Supports to the next-generation IPv6 applications: ZyXEL’s VDSL IAD products is the world’s first to obtain the strict IPv6 Forum certification in July 2010.
About Zyxel Communications Corporation
Focused on innovation and customer-centric technology and service, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of the drive to create connectivity for telcos and service providers as well as businesses and home users.
Zyxel is a global force in the communications market with an unrivalled international presence that includes:
- 150 markets served
- 1,500 passionate associates
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 100 million devices creating global connections
Today, Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace – powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
For nearly 30 years, Zyxel Communications has earned a reputation for innovative products that “make the world connect.” In 2016, Zyxel announced the launch of a global rebranding campaign “Your Networking Ally.” Now Zyxel is looking ahead to build networks that help people achieve their goals and change the world for the better. By identifying as “Your Networking Ally,” Zyxel highlights its core competence and the close relationship it shares with customers. People and organizations need a partner who understands their struggles and provides solutions that help them meet these challenges. Zyxel is that ally to stand side-by-side with our customers, helping them achieve their goals — unlocking their potential.