請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
(1) Klever A/T (KR28) is the first 4x4 AT tire which created by KENDA setting to offer customers a unique driving experience. With the new Klever A/T set to debut, KENDA hopes to raise the bar for high performance tires around the world.
(2) The Klever A/T uses a symmetric five-rib tread pattern with wide circumferential grooves, lateral notches and sipes to help evacuate water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning and to enhance all-season traction.
(3) KENDA engineers are able to improve the tire structure strength to keep drivers safety.
3.1. Two Steel Belts: Double steel-belted construction prolong tire life and prevent uneven wear.
3.2. Inner Liner Protection (ILP): An additional layer of protective rubber is added in the Klever A/T to improve tire pressure stability and air retention.
3.3. Sidewall Shield: Reinforced fabric is added to the sidewall to raise puncture resistance while providing a stiffer, more durable tire.
(4) Increased shoulder block provides strength and stiffness for outstanding cornering.
(5) Coupled with an active and aggressive marketing strategy, the KENDA Klever A/T will be available to cooperate with well-known cross country clubs and 4x4 associations around the world to popularize the KENDA products to every class.
About KENDA RUBBER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
Think all tires look the same? Look closely and you’ll see that Kenda Tires perform to the highest standards across several different categories. For the past 50 years, Kenda has been building a better tire for life’s most demanding activities. Actually, they overbuild them to ensure you succeed safely in everything you do.
Kenda is paving the road to a better tire. Kenda tires are overbuilt to guarantee solid performance and consistently ensure you get the most out of your investment. They are strategically designed down to the smallest detail to meet today’s most rugged challenges, whether that’s at the top of the summit or a road trip in a snowstorm. To keep up with your changing needs, Kenda engineers are constantly working to make improvements, enhancing durability and overall performance. With a relentless commitment to be the best, all Kenda tires exceed regulations and standards to ensure you can move forward safely.
KENDA Rubber Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded by Mr. Chin-Pao Yang in March, 1962. “Honesty, Innovation, Quality, and Service” are the 4 core values of Kenda. The original manufacturing site occupied 54,000 sq. ft. with 50 employees only produced bike, wheelbarrow tires, and tubes.Kenda bike tires were gradually choosen by several OEM bike brands such as Columbia, Huffy, Murry, AMF, Chain Bike and Roadmaster. Kenda has also boosted it’s awareness in the bike industry since providing tires, and many other renowed bike brands. Kenda has been sponsoring professional athletes, events, teams in sports since 1994, such as John Tomac, Ben Curtis (Ben Curtis won the PGA British Open Championship in 2003. Kenda’s logo on his signature orange polo was delivered to the whole world by his impressive victory.) As an international company serving a wide range of customer segments on six continents, Kenda is truly a global brand. quality, value, performance and competition.