請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
1. One hand operation: Optimized comfort zone for one hand operation on 3.5” screen. Faster and easier SWYPE keyboard for one finger text entry, just drawing through the letters
2. Value visual enjoyment: Get biggest display for each dollar you pay. 3.2 inch per $100 dollar, best in class offering. Read more lines in messaging and see more details in browsing, camera and social network
3. Always at hand: Compact size with big screen, take it everywhere to capture every moment with 1 second fast launch
Take DVD+ quality* video up to 3 hours continuous recording
4. Capture every second: Enjoy smile shot, panorama and color effects. 4/8/16 Burst shot store up to 5000 pictures with in-built 4GB SD card
5. Quick and rich: Spontaneously fast camera launch speed and superior sensitivity. Enjoy more fun with numerous shooting modes and color effects
6. Fast surfingL Best-in-class web browsing experience. 36% faster than similar sized phones
7. Play more: Tired of loading and lag? 1GHz CPU plus excellent graphic ensures more immersive gaming experience
8. Boosted music: Turn on SRS and enjoy boosted sound.Treble and bass are enhanced with EQ options to find optimal effect including classical, dance, jazz, pop, rock, drama, action and MTV
About Acer Incorporated
Founded in 1976, today Acer is one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will infuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
The new core spirit and values of the Acer brand are built on the cultivating of ideals of passion, user-centricity, innovation, teamwork, balance of interests, and integrity in both thought and action among staff and partners. We hope our staff will have the passion to change the world, and that through teamwork they will find more innovative ideas, better understand consumers’ needs, and create user-centric products and services. Through the application of the “5Cs”—Communication, Communication, Communication, Consensus, and Commitment—we aim to earn and keep the trust of staff, commercial partners, and consumers alike, balancing the interests of each and creating shared values.