請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
DWR-910 4G LTE USB Router lets you share a fast mobile Internet connection with multiple PCs and mobile devices wherever you go. It offers 4G LTE compatibility for fast downlink and uplink data rates, so you get the fastest mobile connectivity available, even when you’re on-the-go. You’ll have access to smooth online video, lag-free online gaming, and highspeed surfing on any device, from anywhere.
• Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant, maximum up to 10 devices
• Latest Qualcomm chipset, support 4G/3G/2G network seamless handover, save power up to 30%
• USB2.0, foldable USB adaptor which can be co-exist with standard USB Battery Charging implementations.
• Dual antenna with three-antenna angle adjustment to get the best signal reception under any network scenarios.
• Build-in Micro SD slot which support DLNA technology, enable to share file contents with other device within same Wi-Fi Hotspot connection area.
• User Interface presenting in geographical and website formats which is user-friendly and do not have system compatibility issue.
• Build-in software function included Firewall, URL filter, Whit/Black list for Wi-Fi Hotspot
• Support Phonebook and Send/Receive SMS
• Support network traffic monitoring, total UL/DL Throughput recording, network connection status and management.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.