請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
ZyXEL Wireless Mini Travel Router NBG2105 leads users to a new level of networking sharing experiences while travelling. Given with a single paid account for Internet access, users can share the encrypted access right among several mobile devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets or several other users to connect network in a minute. Its compact stylish design provides the best mobility and user experience for business travelers. Additionally equipped with Router/Client/WISP+UR functions, the Router enables users to easily set up modes per their needs.
- The mini-compact design provides maximum mobility for business travelers. Registering only one internet connection, NBG2105 provides instant wireless connectivity and get a few Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as Ultrabooks, smart phones and tablets online instantly.
- The one-touch button design of NBG2105 lets user set up device quickly and easily. By pressing “Clone MAC” switch and “Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)” button, business travelers can easily share registered Internet access among multiple wireless devices securely.
- All-in-one functions, NBG2105 can operate as Router, Client, or WISP+UR by toggling the 3-way switch according to needs for wireless coverage extension or access sharing.
- The NBG2105 can also be used as a USB-to-Ethernet adapter for connecting USB-only Ultrabooks or tablets to a wired network. Just plug NBG2105 into the USB port, user can get Ethernet transmission without configuration complexity.
- With smart green features, the NBG2105 can intelligently adjust power consumption by detecting the link status and the length of connected Ethernet cables. When no active data transmission is detected, the device automatically enters a power-saving mode to avoid wasting energy. In addition, the NBG2105 can also detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the Ethernet cable length is, the less power it consumes.
About Zyxel Communications Corporation
Founded in 1989, with over a quarter-century of innovations, Zyxel Communications Corp. is a world-class networking company providing comprehensive and reliable Internet solutions. Delivering cutting-edge communications innovations to more than 700,000 businesses and 100 million consumers worldwide, today Zyxel is one of the few companies in the world capable of offering complete networking solutions on broadband access, commercial networking, and home connectivity for Telcos, business, and home users. With a strong local presence in 150 markets around the world, ZyXEL is the ideal partner to deliver tailor-made solutions to meet customers’ local needs.
For nearly 30 years, Zyxel Communications has earned a reputation for innovative products that “make the world connect.” In 2016, Zyxel announced the launch of a global rebranding campaign “Your Networking Ally.” Now Zyxel is looking ahead to build networks that help people achieve their goals and change the world for the better. By identifying as “Your Networking Ally,” Zyxel highlights its core competence and the close relationship it shares with customers. People and organizations need a partner who understands their struggles and provides solutions that help them meet these challenges. Zyxel is that ally to stand side-by-side with our customers, helping them achieve their goals — unlocking their potential.