請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
1. World-first MAX-100 Series WiMAX 802.16e 2.5/3.5/2.3GHz PC Cards and MAX-200 Series indoor gateways for comprehensive WiMAX CPE access solutions:In 2006, ZyXEL was the first to announce the WiMAX MAX-100/200 CPE Series for home/mobile users to enjoy wireless connectivity. The Series conforms to the high-performance IEEE802.16e-2005 standard for service providers to offer fixed/portable/mobile Internet access. The Series operates at different frequency bands including 2.5G/3.5/2.3GHz.
2. ZyXEL leads the industry to offer highly integrated 4-in-1 solutions with WiMAX/WiFi/VoIP/security functions: The Series not only empowers service providers to offer alternatives for DSL/Cable, but also VoIP that supports standard SIP RFC3261 for IP telephony service. Voice compression and QoS mechanisms provide toll-quality voice communication.
3. Rich deployment examples for WiMAX providers to create unique, flexible services: ZyXEL markets the MAX-100/200 Series under its brand and designs scenarios with its CPE, gateway and base station. This is one of the keys to win many WiMAX reference site.
4. ZyXEL works with world-class WiMAX vendors on international tenders: On the current 802.16e-2005 market, ZyXEL's MAX-100/200 Series is leading products that interoperate with renowned WiMAX makers such as Alcatel in different fields and bands. ZyXEL joined force with these companies to win international WiMAX projects such as the 802.16e Mobile WiMAX equipment purchase of Taiwan's CHT in Taoyuan, and Sprint's "4G Mobile Broadband" WiMAX pilot plan in the US.
About Zyxel Communications Corporation
Focused on innovation and customer-centric technology and service, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of the drive to create connectivity for telcos and service providers as well as businesses and home users.
Zyxel is a global force in the communications market with an unrivalled international presence that includes:
- 150 markets served
- 1,500 passionate associates
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 100 million devices creating global connections
Today, Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace – powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
For nearly 30 years, Zyxel Communications has earned a reputation for innovative products that “make the world connect.” In 2016, Zyxel announced the launch of a global rebranding campaign “Your Networking Ally.” Now Zyxel is looking ahead to build networks that help people achieve their goals and change the world for the better. By identifying as “Your Networking Ally,” Zyxel highlights its core competence and the close relationship it shares with customers. People and organizations need a partner who understands their struggles and provides solutions that help them meet these challenges. Zyxel is that ally to stand side-by-side with our customers, helping them achieve their goals — unlocking their potential.