請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
The DSM-232 media adapter is a tiny media device which is smaller than name card with 45g weight, and could be hung in the back of TV by using holder. The device includes features of Cloud gaming and high resolution OTT service through Wi-Fi connection. To gaming function, it doesn’t need to download or install any kind of gaming application such as Sony PlayStation or Microsoft Xbox, all the gaming are run in the cloud server with record as well, player could enjoy the casual and premium gaming anytime, anywhere with using controller of mobile device, tablet and joystick. To VoD service user can enjoy high performance movies by visit pseudo cloud rental store rather than real store.
The chief features are the following.
- Built-in in 802.11n wireless module for wireless connection to a router. It could also use wire connection via USB NIC.
- HDMI Video Output which allows connects to a HDTV using HDMI cable to display the high resolution video.
- The world’s first tiny cloud gaming console, easy to enjoy G-cluster cloud game anywhere if network is reachable.
- Integrate G-cluster platform and DSM-232 media adapter to perform Cloud gaming service with low latency.
- Controller by using Android/iOS mobile device, tablet and Joystick.
- Support multiplayer
- Online firmware upgrade automatically
- Enjoy Video-on-demand service with high resolution movies within pseudo cloud rental store
- Leveraged Marlin DRM technology for content protection
- Help to boost ARPU for ISP by leveraged services of Games-on-Demand and Video-on-Demand.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.