請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
The DSM-530 Android IP-STB dongle is a tiny and wireless media device which runs Android ICS OS. It is also built-in an RF receiver with a Ring Antenna design for remote control, which allows users to hang the DSM-530 anywhere around TV. The DSM-530 also supports multi-cast and streaming protocols so it can not only work for the IPVT services but also for OTT services. The users can connect the device to your home network and it’s able to stream music and HD contents, to view high-resolution photos, and to support playback for many popular HD media formats in the internet. The key features are shown below:
• Built in 802.11n wireless module for wireless connection to a router, no wire needed.
• HDMI Video Output which allows to connect to a HDTV using HDMI cable to display the high resolution video.
• With AV output, the users are able to connect to traditional TVs .
• Omni-directional RF remote control to help you easily select the menu, play the contents, and surf the web anywhere behind TV.
• Supports USB 2.0 port, which allows the users to connect to USB devices such as hard drive, Keyboard, mouse, and joystick etc.
• Android 4.0 OS.
• IPv4/v6 unicast and multicast supported for IPTV services
• Streaming supported for OTT services
• Security and DRM supported
• Adobe Flash 11/Games/YouTube/Web Browser support.
• Supports installing additional Android Apps.
• Supports for playing variety of common media types.
• Supports the media sharing DLNA standard – to stream/play media from a PC/NAS.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.