請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
- The exclusive Polkast feature of NSA325 v2 is a “Personal Cloud” designed specifically for users on the move. Using the Polkast app on your mobile devices, you can access all the photos, music and videos stored on the NSA325 v2 and share them with friends or family. You can synchronize photos on Facebook, Twitter or Flicker to your NSA325 v2 through Polkast; stream music to play-zone and control them with a remote or mobile device wherever you go. It can also work with dropbox service to backup files, or send torrent files from mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet PCs anywhere.
- Equipped with ZyXEL zMedia APP on your smartphone, It allows you not only to enjoy videos, photos and music stored on the ZyXEL NSA325 v2, but also check the NSA325 v2 system and configure it easily and remotely without powering up your PC or laptop. Powered by a 1.6 GHz CPU and 512 MB memory, NSA325 v2 works as your personal cloud so you can quickly and easily stream media to multiple UPnP- and DLNA-certified devices such as Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation or DLNA TV in every room in your home.
- The embedded USB 3.0 port and copy/sync button allow NSA325v2 to have faster data backup and synchronization operations to and from USB mass storage devices or digital cameras. In addition to serving as a P2P download/FTP server, the NSA325 v2 provides an easy sharing upload and copy of stored files from RapidShare via mobile devices.
- A new green feature dubbed “Wake-on LAN” enables users to turn on the device and access media files remotely anytime, anywhere even the device at home was powered off. In addition, its hibernation mode enables the internal hard disks in the NSA325 v2 to automatically spin down when there is no data transmission after a period of time. The power scheduling function lets you turn NSA325 v2 on or off automatically based on the usage patterns and needs in order to conserve power and expense.
About Zyxel Communications Corporation
Focused on innovation and customer-centric technology and service, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of the drive to create connectivity for telcos and service providers as well as businesses and home users.
Zyxel is a global force in the communications market with an unrivalled international presence that includes:
- 150 markets served
- 1,500 passionate associates
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 100 million devices creating global connections
Today, Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace – powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
For nearly 30 years, Zyxel Communications has earned a reputation for innovative products that “make the world connect.” In 2016, Zyxel announced the launch of a global rebranding campaign “Your Networking Ally.” Now Zyxel is looking ahead to build networks that help people achieve their goals and change the world for the better. By identifying as “Your Networking Ally,” Zyxel highlights its core competence and the close relationship it shares with customers. People and organizations need a partner who understands their struggles and provides solutions that help them meet these challenges. Zyxel is that ally to stand side-by-side with our customers, helping them achieve their goals — unlocking their potential.