請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
Aspire R7, notebook design for touch:
The revolutionary “Ezel hinge” design to immerse you in content like never before. Notebook, Ezel, pad, display, name it, you got it! It brings touch to you, and it is the closest! Plus Acer stylus and Acer Touch Tools, it is really a perfect combination of touch, type and write.
1. Acer "Ezel™ hinge" for seamless operation
- The Ezel Hinge makes it easy to flip the touchscreen around to share visuals, games and more with others. The dual hinge technology allows for single-hand switching between modes and keeps the display rock-steady when touched.
2. Always as close as you want
- With four modes of operation, the R7 can easily be used as a traditional notebook, a pad, a display, or switched into “Ezel” mode, allowing the screen to float over the keyboard at various angles. Whether sitting or standing, at a desk or outdoors, users can always find the most suitable and comfortable way to use the R7.
- The keyboard is closer to the edge of the chassis, making typing more comfortable since there is no need to stretch your arms over palm rest and touchpad.
- The Aspire R7 now comes with the new Acer Active Pen, so users can enjoy greater accuracy and a more comfortable feel when writing and drawing. The R7 packs a set of new useful and fun touch apps. Acer MemoryBinder for photo collection and realistic paint brushes helps users tell it, adding colour and feelings. Acer Scrapboard makes it easy to collect images from the web for future reference or for a project or to share. Acer AccuFinger is designed to help users acquire tiny items on the screen more accurately when using their fingers.
3. Vivid audiovisual experience
- Acer Purified.Voice, innovative audio technology for voice command and recognition
- Four 8-watt speakers, four times the acoustic power of a regular notebook. Because of its transformative design, the audio channels automatically reverse when switching modes, so stereo sound is always perfect.
About Acer Incorporated
Founded in 1976, today Acer is one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will infuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
The new core spirit and values of the Acer brand are built on the cultivating of ideals of passion, user-centricity, innovation, teamwork, balance of interests, and integrity in both thought and action among staff and partners. We hope our staff will have the passion to change the world, and that through teamwork they will find more innovative ideas, better understand consumers’ needs, and create user-centric products and services. Through the application of the “5Cs”—Communication, Communication, Communication, Consensus, and Commitment—we aim to earn and keep the trust of staff, commercial partners, and consumers alike, balancing the interests of each and creating shared values.