請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
The best Ultrabook in the world is even better!
Acer heard a lot of customers’s voices about the old S7, interviewed many customers and did some reaserches of old S7. So, Acer knows what features of old S7 are great and what feature of old S7 are not good. Acer keeps the good ones, and put right the weaknesses.
New S7 feaatures are as below.
1. Acer is the 1st company to use Gorilla Glass for notebook construction; others only use it as a decorative finish.
2. Patented Dual-torque design to reduce the wobble effect and enhance stiffness when touched. Display opens flat to flip view 180° for easy sharing.
3. WQHD 2560x1440 resolution wide viewing angle display delivers stunningly pleasant details, colorful and wider visual range.
4. Acer Purified.Voice enhanced speech performance and reduce noise for voice recognition and VOIP applications. The recognition rate is up to 98% tested by Intel lab.
5. RAID0 SSD provides up to 2X faster than traditional SSD to increase productivity.
6. Thanks to 2nd generation Acer TwinAir cooling technology, the maximum of noise is 31dBA at maximum loading (9dBA quieter than old S7).This means the system is extremely quiet and comfortable to use.
7. The aluminum unibody is ultra thin, super tough, stylishly finished, and ideal for the road.The evolved, eco-friendly CNC process saves a lot of energy and raw materials.
8. Thanks to Acer unique design and new Intel® chipset, new S7 boasts the astonishing 8 hours battery life on a single charge for playing or working everywhere. It is almost 2 times than old S7 which has 4 hours battery life.
9. New S7 electroluminescent (EL) backlit keyboard has a light sensor that automatically detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the keyboard backlight brightness. This feature enhances visibility in dim environments.
10. Refined key-travel distance to 1.3mm plus a better response force enable more natural and comfortable typing.
About Acer Incorporated
Founded in 1976, today Acer is one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will infuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
The new core spirit and values of the Acer brand are built on the cultivating of ideals of passion, user-centricity, innovation, teamwork, balance of interests, and integrity in both thought and action among staff and partners. We hope our staff will have the passion to change the world, and that through teamwork they will find more innovative ideas, better understand consumers’ needs, and create user-centric products and services. Through the application of the “5Cs”—Communication, Communication, Communication, Consensus, and Commitment—we aim to earn and keep the trust of staff, commercial partners, and consumers alike, balancing the interests of each and creating shared values.