請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
(1) KENDA engineers continuous focus on latest tire technology, increasing fuel efficiency, reducing road noise and doing things right for our customers.
(2) KENDA Vezda Eco (KR30) is the first eco tire and the most fuel-efficient series of KENDA. Advanced compound technology improves rolling resistance could reduce vehicle fuel consumption by 3% and also reduces CO2 emissions by 30~40 g/km.
(3) A Five-pitch tread sequences designed with KENDA NMA technology effectively reduces pattern noise for an incredibly quiet ride.
(4) KENDA designers were able to improve the tread design by creating four outer ribs consistent stiffness giving the tire superb handling characteristics.
4.1 Wider shoulder siping and circumferetial grooves help to displace water for ultimate traction in wet or dry conditions.
4.2 Pattern pitch arrangement harmonic analysis optimizes design to reduce road noise, and allows the driver to experience a smooth and comfortable ride.
4.3 The new silica compound offers great grip and handling, especially in wet weather, and KENDA believes the compound is comparable those of leading tire manufactures in the industry.
(5) The design of KENDA Vezda Eco conforms to the EU Tyre Labelling Regulation by 2016.
(6) With multiple marketing channels, KENDA Vezda Eco will be available to consumers around the world starting in 2012.
(7) KENDA Vezda Eco will be offered in a clean oil alternative to meet European standards.
About KENDA RUBBER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
Think all tires look the same? Look closely and you’ll see that Kenda Tires perform to the highest standards across several different categories. For the past 50 years, Kenda has been building a better tire for life’s most demanding activities. Actually, they overbuild them to ensure you succeed safely in everything you do.
Kenda is paving the road to a better tire. Kenda tires are overbuilt to guarantee solid performance and consistently ensure you get the most out of your investment. They are strategically designed down to the smallest detail to meet today’s most rugged challenges, whether that’s at the top of the summit or a road trip in a snowstorm. To keep up with your changing needs, Kenda engineers are constantly working to make improvements, enhancing durability and overall performance. With a relentless commitment to be the best, all Kenda tires exceed regulations and standards to ensure you can move forward safely.
KENDA Rubber Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded by Mr. Chin-Pao Yang in March, 1962. “Honesty, Innovation, Quality, and Service” are the 4 core values of Kenda. The original manufacturing site occupied 54,000 sq. ft. with 50 employees only produced bike, wheelbarrow tires, and tubes.Kenda bike tires were gradually choosen by several OEM bike brands such as Columbia, Huffy, Murry, AMF, Chain Bike and Roadmaster. Kenda has also boosted it’s awareness in the bike industry since providing tires, and many other renowed bike brands. Kenda has been sponsoring professional athletes, events, teams in sports since 1994, such as John Tomac, Ben Curtis (Ben Curtis won the PGA British Open Championship in 2003. Kenda’s logo on his signature orange polo was delivered to the whole world by his impressive victory.) As an international company serving a wide range of customer segments on six continents, Kenda is truly a global brand. quality, value, performance and competition.