請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
The Vivitek D755WTi combines a native WXGA projection with ultra short-throw technology and interactive whiteboard (IWB) functionality. The D755WTi allow users to project larger images from shorter distances. From a distance of about 14.5-inches from the screen, this projector can project a large 100-inch (diagonal) picture. The D755WTi offers full IWB functionality with the addition of two-way communication that allows for dual pen support for simultaneous use and learning collaboration.
The D755WTi features a brightness of 3300 lumens, a contrast of 5,000:1 and Texas Instrument’s DLP® BrilliantColor technology, ensuring stunning image quality. It can be easily integrated into a school or business’s network, with the IT administration benefitting from the machine’s system administration capability via RJ45. The D755WTi features multiple display connectivity ports, including HDMI, VGA-In, DisplayPort, Composite, Video Out, and more.
• Bright 3300 ANSI lumens with a high 5000:1 contrast ratio
• Delivers up to a large 100” image from less than 14.5” away from a wall or screen
• Built-in IWB (interactive white-board) functionality turns any surface into an interactive whiteboard
• High-efficiency lamp that last up to 8000 hours (in economy mode)
• 3D ready with DLP Link and Blu-Ray 3D functionality
• Six-segment color wheel that deliveries images with improved colors, wider color spectrum and a better color saturation
• Sealed optical engine and filter free
• Network ready for integration and system administration via RJ45
• 20 watts (10W x2) of total audio power pumping out an amazingly powerful, crisp and clear audio sound
• Top-loading, cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
• Sealed optical engine, minimizing the impact of dust and smoke
• Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
• Flexible setup allows for front and rear projections
• Compact size at only 287.7 x 374.5 x 126.6mm and weighing in at a light 5kg
About DELTA ELECTRONICS, INC.
Delta Group, founded in 1971, is the global leader in power and thermal management solutions. Our mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses our role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider, Delta’s businesses encompass electronics, energy management, and smart-green life. Delta has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, China, USA, Europe, Thailand, Japan, India, Mexico, and Brazil. In 2011 Delta was named to two Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI): the DJSI World Index and the DJSI Asia/Pacific Index. Delta was also recognized as a Sustainable Asset Management (SAM) "Gold Class Company" and "Sector Mover" in the 2012 Sustainability Yearbook of SAM.
To highlight Delta’s products and services in the market, we designed this CI to represent the spirit of Delta. It conveys our corporate mission of“environmental-friendly, energy-saving, and earth loving” and the commitment to continue provide highly efficient and reliable energy-efficient solutions to the customers. The triangle of Delta’s brand CI derives from the Greek alphabet delta "Δ” , standing for change. The circle within the triangle symbolizes the atomic totem, which conveys the idea that Delta started its business with power electronics in high tech industry, and extends into the areas of energy management and smart green life. The color blue represents rational thinking, stability and reliability, a symbol of our efficient and reliable commitments to the clients and customers.