請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1. Automatically Adjust: With the proprietary pressure/body-weight algorithm embedded, the system is able to automatically adjust and provide the optimal pressure in response to patient’s body mass distribution and movement. This saves caregiver’s time and loading.
2. 8” cell-on-cell Bladder Design: retain static pressure for up to more than 10 hours during power failure situation.
3. Intuitive graphic interface: All the buttons are with clear graphic and wordings, shorten the system usage learning curve.
4. Versatile therapy modes for different nursing requirement: MaxFirm for reposition or dressing change; Alternating and Static for effective pressure redistribution; and Seat Inflate for patients with rigid muscles and situation when patient in sitting position. System can reduce personnel and equipment costs of medical care institutions and lighten the burden of caring for elderly.
5. Independent cell constructions: If accidentally break or puncture a single bladder (cell), only need to disconnect that specific bladder and replace it with a new one, saves the ongoing maintenance costs.
6. Antimicrobial Silver+ Nylon/PU Cover: Vapor permeable, water resistant cover with a level of low fire retardency and anti-microbial activity. It can prevent the build up of bacteria and has strong anti-MRSA activity in a test after 20 cycles of washing to help with control of cross infection. The cover also pass irritation and sensitization tests.
7. Zipper-All-Around Cover: Reduce ingress of unwanted fluid and can be completely removed for laundering
8. Warning alarms: Include low pressure alarm, power failure alarm and service (repair) alarm. When there is an events happening causing the system to work no abnormally, there will be audio and visual alarm to notify caregivers. The sounds can be muted when pressing the mute key, but if the abnormal event is not excluded, the alarm will automatically on again. Different alarm signals also help to reduce downtime.
About Apex Medical Corp.
APEX Medical Corporation was founded in 1990, bearing with the mission ”Care for a Healthy Life”, it has become a patient-focused, innovation-driven global medical solution provider. With its devotion to healthcare, APEX products have been developed as a range of solutions: from support surfaces products, respiratory therapy products to medical equipment for providing first-class healthcare solutions to improve patients’ life quality.
Integrity, professionalism, and innovation are the three concepts that APEX practices. Year after year, we continuously develop medical equipment to provide better healthcare solutions. For APEX, “Care for a Healthy Life” is our mission. We believe that holding a strong belief in care and continuously devoting ourselves to it will bring health and a better quality of life everywhere in the world.