請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
1. Save a lot of money for Long-Haul call, without changing any original telephone equipment.
2. There are four connection ports for connecting with traditions telephone, and it which provides different communication channel can exist with existence telehpone network in the same time. Even can intergrade data and voice in the same single line.
3. The market of Network telephone occupe 43% of telephony fee in year 2003, by IDC.
4. It alos can provide FAX service in internet without any trouble.
5. This device builds in friendly configuration interface for setting up, it onlt need the browser for completed the setting.
6. This device also provides SNMP MIB-II program for administrator to manage whole network.
7. It can let all computers which in LAN connect to internet by buinding in Network sharing function.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.