請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
“Ergo Live” is a slim, elegant and innovative wheelchair. It’s designed for those who have good taste, which provides four core concepts: the S-ergo seating system, multiple adjustments, and optimal performance, even more, it has patents.
With nearly 30 years’ R&D experience and user experience feedback, “Ergo Live” focuses on the active wheelchair market, the unique designs are depicted as follow:
1. The S-ergo seating system: The revolutionary S-ergo system is the world’s first s-shaped ergonomic seating design according to the body curve, which is capable of simultaneously relieving pressure, adjusting and stabilizing seating position and reducing downward sliding.
2. Multiple adjustments: Adjustable rear axle position, backrest height & angle, seat height and multiple choices of seat dimensions are available to fit personal requirements.
3. Optional performance: The lively rear-wheel features lightweight and improved propelling performance, with the 5'' aluminum rim caster further enhances Ergo Live performance.
4. It has the patents on side frame and cross brace design.
With other features such as:
-Rear Axle Position: Standard/Prudential/Active
- Backrest angle sets: 85 degrees angle-Active/ 90 degrees angle-Standard/95 degrees angle-Comfortable
-Quick release rear-wheel: Lightweight and improved propelling performance.
-Supplies seat upholstery and pads treated with AEGIS microbe shield to reduce stains and odor.
Furthermore, “Ergo Live” is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the load could up to 125kg but 20% lighter than the traditional products, which make caregiver and the user himself both easier to travel everywhere and enjoy the sunshine alone with their “Ergo Live”, which is beautiful, but undoubted strong.
This wheelchair’s every detail is designed earnestly to fulfill the user’s needs, and we achieved good feedback: the first half of 2015, the sales volume of “Ergo Live” improved 20%; the product promotion is still in progress.
About KARMA MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
Established in 1987, Karma is an energetic and passionate brand that designs, manufactures, and sells a full range of mobility products for global markets over three decades.
Karma owns a strong in-house R&D team committed to provide the best product designs to the elderly and disabled people. In 2015 and 2018, Karma products were awarded by iF Design and Red Dot Design Awards.
Nowadays, senior citizens and people with physical limitations from more than 40 countries can easily obtain Karma’s high quality products and service, including the UK, Europe, Oceania, North America, and Asia. In these markets, Karma has achieved a very good market share and brand preference with great reputation.
Together with products, innovations and the core value - "Fit", Karma continues to move forward, and offer innovative life enhancement products which enable handicapped people to enjoy more active lifestyles and enrich their lives.
A rainy day encounter in 1987 changed the life of Kenny Chen, Karma’s founder. One rainy day in Taipei, Kenny noticed a woman struggling to fit her father’s wheelchair into the trunk of her car. The wheelchair was heavy- difficult even for a strong man like him to lift. Kenny couldn’t forget the despair of this woman, soaked in the rain and being splashed by noisy passing traffic, or the weight and the clumsiness of her father’s wheelchair. " Couldn’t wheelchairs be better?"
We have a big dream——
Each of our products is carefully designed with our customers’ voices, needs, and desires in mind. When it comes to user experiences, we strive to be more “caring, ”empathetic,” and “approachable.” Through our dedication and our mindfulness, we look forward to bringing more confidence, joy, and love for life to those with physical disabilities around the world.