請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
A traditional recline wheelchair may cause users to slid unconsciously after seating for certain time, which increases the risk of losing body balance and may rise the pressure on the spine.
With delicate calculation and clinical experiences, our design of MVP 502 outstands with three core concepts: sliding prevention, pressure relief and seating stability. Its unique designs are depicted as follow:
1. Patented sliding prevention system: With biomechanics engineering design, this system is equipped with an innovated sinking-seat system to maintain user’s hip joint in the same level with wheelchair recline pivot.
2. The innovated Axle-travelling Footrest: The elevating swing-away footrest stretches automatically during elevation, which allows users’ legs to extend freely and thus ease the pressure coming from the pressure to peritoneal cavity.
3. Multi-Functional Ergonomic Armrest: The backrest-armrest coupling structural design allows the armrest to switch position ergonomically. This design has effectively overcomes the weakness of traditional design which users may hang their hands during reclining.
Other than main feature, MVP 502 is also equipped with several thoughtful features to ensure that wheelchair users can have optimum seating experience.
- Ergo 3D pillow for both head and neck to provide better stability
- Adjustable seat/back upholstery which can meet different market demands.
- Advanced gas spring and cylinder provide energy to assist the operation of reclining.
- AEGIS anti-bacteria.
- High standard of quality test, including British crash test.
In 2013, Karma published the first Wheelchair Clinical Guide Book, which helps more clinical experts to understand the key feature and options of MVP 502. It indeed impressed the therapists and comes to the result that MVP 502 has now become the most-often-choice in therapists’ prescription order for wheelchair users.
About KARMA MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
Established in 1987, Karma is an energetic and passionate brand that designs, manufactures, and sells a full range of mobility products for global markets over three decades.
Karma owns a strong in-house R&D team committed to providing the best product designs to the elderly and disabled people. In 2015 and 2018, Karma products were awarded by iF Design and Red Dot Design Awards.
Nowadays, senior citizens and people with physical limitations from more than 40 countries can easily obtain Karma’s high-quality products and services, including the UK, Europe, Oceania, North America, and Asia. In these markets, Karma has achieved a very good market share and brand preference with a great reputation.
Together with products, innovations, and the core value - "Fit", Karma continues to move forward, and offer innovative life enhancement products which enable handicapped people to enjoy more active lifestyles and enrich their lives.
A rainy day encounter in 1987 changed the life of Kenny Chen, Karma’s founder. One rainy day in Taipei, Kenny noticed a woman struggling to fit her father’s wheelchair into the trunk of her car. The wheelchair was heavy- difficult even for a strong man like him to lift. Kenny couldn’t forget the despair of this woman, soaked in the rain and being splashed by noisy passing traffic, or the weight and the clumsiness of her father’s wheelchair. " Couldn’t wheelchairs be better?"
We have a big dream——
Each of our products is carefully designed with our customers’ voices, needs, and desires in mind. When it comes to user experiences, we strive to be more “caring, ”empathetic,” and “approachable.” Through our dedication and our mindfulness, we look forward to bringing more confidence, joy, and love for life to those with physical disabilities around the world.