請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
1. Configuration by mobile App allows users to watch and receive the message from the devices anywhere, anytime.
2. If there is an event triggered, it will be sent off to proper devices depending on the rule the user send on the App. Meanwhile, users are also able to set policy working with D-Link connected home cameras so when the sensor is triggered, the camera can take a snapshot or video clip and allow users to watch it on the mobile phone.
3. Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi AP and Z-wave controller. Users just need to press the wireless button on the rear of DCH-G020, then DCH-G020 will automatically connect to Z-WAVE sensors and D-Link connected home WiFi cameras.
4. Built-in D-Link proprietary HNAP protocol, it allows all D-Link connected home products to be able to communicate with each other.
5. Built-in mydlink agent. With the agent, it allows DCH-G020 to be able to be controlled anywhere, anytime via the App on the mobile phone。
6. It’s easy to install and setup. Users just need to scan the QR code on the Box, then the App will automatically recognize the device and give the users the instructions to set up the device. Then, just follow the stop to complete the setings.
7. The mobile App for D-Link connected home devices supports add, delete, schedule settings, and action setting for all D-Link connected home devices. All devices can be set as a group to be proper user scenarios for users. It supports both iOS and Android OS.
8. With an USB port, it allows for adding future functions such as 4G controller, Zigbee controller, or storage.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.