請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
2M indoor / outdoor day & night network camera which provides 2 megapixel resolution for vivid image. Built-in 30 meter Smart IR illumination for 24hrs surveillance. IVS functions provide various surveillance detection. The DCS-7518 support IP66 weatherproof for vary environment installation.
- Built-in 1/2.8”SONY sensor providing 2megapixel high resolution image quality.
- Support H.264 compress for reduce bandwidth and save storage space.
- Built-in 2.8~12mm varifocal lens provide the flexible adjustment of viewing angle and zoom-in image for checking image details.
- Built-in 30 meter Smart-IR illumination and ICR for 24hrs surveillance and perform true color in day time. Smart-IR can detect object distance, even its very close will not over-exposure, never seen a piece of white in the night vision again.
- Provide DI/DO interface for external alarm device.
- Support line in/line out interface for two-way audio.
- Support motion detection and object missing for sending picture and video clip when event trigger.
- Support Face detection and virtual fence function (Line-cross detection) for trigger alarm or event.
- Support privacy mask function
- The electronic tamper detection system can sense whenever the camera has been redirected, de-focused, blocked, or spray-painted, and respond promptly with a visible or audible alarm.
- Support IP66 weatherproof function for ease installation in indoor or outdoor environment.
- Protective bracket for cables
- Support IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, UPnP, IGMP, SNMP, QoS, ARP
- Support surveillance industrial ONVIF protocol for ease integration
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that eases installation by providing power and networking connectivity with a single cable
- Free bundle software D-Link DCS-100 for image management
- Built-in heating and cooling ensure the camera can work in a range of climates from -40 to 50 °C.
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.