Explore Every Terrain with Taiwan Excellence at Outdoor Retailer Summer 2022!!
Join us at the Taiwan Excellence Pavilion, where you’ll get to “Explore Every Terrain” by making stops at different “terrains” to see and experience the wonderful application of award-winning Taiwanese companies and their products. Get ready to heed the call with products built for endless adventures. From mountain biking to off-roading. Swimming to spearfishing. Camping to backpacking.
Exhibit Brands and products
Sports Apparel & Gears
- AROPEC, a global 50-year water sports designer and manufacturer, displays its Spearfishing Wetsuit, designed to keep you protected and unnoticed when you are hunting in the water. The neoprene suits, available in thicknesses from 2mm to 5mm, feature a loading pad on the chest, reinforced elbows and knees and distinctive and unique camouflage patterns in camo blue, green, copper brown.
- AROFLY, a global 40-year sporting goods veteran, is showcasing its AROFLY LINK Transmitter, the world’s smallest and most affordable bike power meter. It is a complete biking solution designed for users who already have their own GPS computer. The LINK transmitter is compatible with all GPS bike computers and transmits data straight to the Cloud.
- ATUNAS, Taiwan’s leading outdoor apparel and equipment manufacturer, is presenting one of its new eco-friendly EVA water sports products, the Floating Tube with Shark Fin Board with unique design of grip handle, holes on both sides and a box on the top , make the it easy to carry and place bottle, slippers, or personal belongings.
- MiTAC Digital Technology, an innovator in automotive electronics, shows its Mio MiVue M760D, a sleek, lightweight, and waterproof rider camera with built-in GPS with automatic positioning, time calibration and track recording and built-in super capacitor. Accompanied by MiVue M760D, the rider’s journey will be captured in Full HD 1080p and with Sony's high-quality STARVIS™ sensor. It is ideal for riders looking to capture stunning imagery even in low-light conditions.
- SAEKO, the noteworthy goggles designer and manufacturer, displays three swim goggles. 2022 Taiwan Excellence Award winning goggle, Swimming Goggles Pacific Max is especially for seniors, It has a 170-degree super wide-angle lens and extra 35mm lens size to increase field of view. The 0.88 ultra-light ergonomic 3D eye mask is ultra-comfortable and reduces facial pressure.
Smart Health Wearables
- ASUSTek, a world class technology company, is focusing on its VivoWatch, first wearable health tracker to integrate a pair of medical-grade ECG and PPG sensors. The sensors calculate pulse transit time (PTT), and measure heart rate, and sleep and activity stress levels throughout the day. Together with ASUS’ Health Connect app, it lets users manage blood pressure, heart rate, female period, medication reminders as well as share wellness data with family or doctor. Stylish and durable, the watch has a 14-day battery life.
- ible Technology, a smart wearable device company, demonstrates its Airvida M1 Wearable Ionic Air Purifier, the world’s smallest and most powerful wearable air purifier. It constantly generates 2M negative ions/cm3 every .06 seconds around the user’s facial area and has been scientifically proven to reduce coronavirus (99.7% removal rate), pollen, allergens, viruses, bacteria, smog, and pet dander. When on its charging doc, it can be an elegant desktop purifier.
- Makalot, a market leading garment manufacturer, introduces its WIIM Health Shirt. This “connected” shirt is a smart health platform incorporating an ECG sensor. It provides 24-hour monitoring, such as heart rate, sleep, water consumption, activity reports, etc., to assist daily life, health, and medical care. Also showcased is WIIM PRO EMS. These pants/shorts feature an electrical muscle stimulation system (EMS), to target specific muscle groups for faster training. It is designed to help beginners kickstart their fitness journey with the easiest, quickest workout ever. With 20 intensity levels, it’s powerful enough for even the strongest athletes.
Home & Travel
- FECA, a magic suction cup brand, shows three innovative products. Its Canopy suction cups are portable and convenient to carry and store. Each suction cup holds up to 20kgs (or 45lbs), handles temperatures from 70 to -10∘C and is 100% waterproof. The cups can be attached on non-porous and smooth surfaces and can be used for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, and picnics. Its Bicycle Holder can hang on the biker, golf bag, baby cart, and others for convenient storage with a load capacity of 20kg.
- Ju Tian, expert manufacturer of special plant fiber dinnerware, shows three sustainable and eco-friendly products: Sugarcane Straws, Sugarcane Cutlery and Plant Fiber Sustainable Bottle. The products are produced from using compostable materials such as recycled sugar cane bagasse and coffee grounds. The straws are tasteless, come in a variety of sizes and never get soggy! The cutlery is heat resistant up to 80C/176F and has an 18-month shelf life. The bottle comes with natural and distinctive colors found in plant fibers, is easily compostable and finally degrades into H2O, CO2, and other nutrients.
- Vago is a utility product specially designed for storage purposes. Its Portable Vacuum Compressor makes travelling and storing convenient by reducing luggage saving up to 50% of the space! VAGO is handy (weighing only 77g or 0.16lbs and just 7 cm or 2.7 inches long) and uses a Micro USB connector to import power, freeing it from the voltage requirements of any country. The vacuum bag is made of three unique compound materials, boasting a sturdy build for repeated usage.