請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
- Taiwan Excellence Award
- Award Winning Products
- Shop Online
Anscare SIMO NPWT (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) System can be used to promote wound healing in acute, chronic and burn wounds.
SIMO is lightweight and small, which can be put in patients’ pockets, providing a simple way to continue negative pressure therapy outside hospital with less expense.
● Easy to use
● Promote blood circulation improvement and exudate management
● Simple and mobile
● Smart indicator for dressing change notification
● Display negative pressure status by color band and sensing knob
● Light showering is allowed
For more information, please visit Anscare website.
About BenQ Materials Corp.
Founded in 1998, BenQ Materials started with the development and manufacturing of optical storage products. Our ethos of “Live with Innovation” drives us forward in the pursuit of materials-science solutions through the cross-application of materials and six core manufacturing technologies. We leverage our expertise into developing four major application categories: functional films, advanced battery materials, medical, and fabrics. Today, BenQ Materials is a premier supplier of display-materials solutions and the proprietor of several leading brands in various industries. Headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan, the company has production sites in Taiwan (Taoyuan, Longtan, Yunlin) and China (Suzhou, Wuhu) as well as a number of sales and service offices in Taiwan, China and Malaysia.
● Xpore Named for the spirit of exploration and unique breathing pores, Xpore ventures into the world of material science. We redefined nanoporous membrane technology, unlocking new concepts for performance textiles with a commitment to sustainability.