請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
Developed from the fusion of new, advanced technologies in elevators, AI, Big Data and IoT, TGFC's latest launch of the “Smart Elevators” GF series includes these features:
(1) Facial recognition dispatch system: The in-car servicing system responds to match facial features.
(2) IoT: Proactively alerts when out of order, improves availability, reduces downtime, implements preventive maintenance and more.
(3) Regenerative energy unit: The system reduces energy usage by up to 45 percent.
(4) Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (PMSM): The motors save a lot of power consumption and are certified by Taiwan EPA for use Type II Green Mark.
(5) Trapezoid button: The special design buttons have been through multiple functional trials to ensure easy use.
(6) Animated display LCD: The LCD is provided in both the cars and the lobbies.
(7) Unintended Car Movement Protection (UCMP): Avoids accidents caused by unintended car movement when the door is opened.
About GFC, LTD.
GFC is a leading provider of elevators and escalators in Taiwan, with world-class achievements such as Taipei 101 and Shinkong Life Insurance Tower. Established in 1974, GFC has been providing cutting edge products and quality maintenance service for more than four decades.
Our prospect is to create an 'enterprise paradise' —happy employees, satisfied clients, proud shareholders and a harmonic society. By continuously focusing on staff education training and positive thinking, and by servicing our clients with innovation and enthusiasm, we hope to sustain GFC’s management for decades to come.
In the future, we will continue to provide first-class service to our customers. We are also seeking to diversify into new markets in different places around the world.