請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1. Energy saving, high torque low speed EC motor – high efficiency up to 90 %.
2. Ultra silent motor and curved airfoil to eliminate any wind noise.
3. High volume created by unique curvilinear blades to ventilate and circulate the air in any space. Attains smooth and steady air flow without any wind noise.
4. Curvilinear blades generate a smooth and steady air flow on low speed, whilst the quiet torque motor creates a comfortable space but with wide-ranging airflow.
5. Eco-friendly and fire-proof ceiling fan with safety shutdown; the microcontroller is based on a system which monitors the electric current.
6. Floral shape airfoil inspired by iris petals; a graceful design which easily blends into almost every style. We also offer customized fans designs.
7. 6-speed control allows you to adjust it to different climates.
8. Easy installation even on a 45-degree slanted ceiling; the microcontroller monitors wind speed and maintains steady airflow.
About Sunonwealth Electric Machine Industry Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1980, Sunonwealth Electric Machine Industry Company Limited has always adhered to the business philosophy of “Brand, Innovation, and Value”. Step by step, it has now become a global leader in the fields of precision motors, mini fans, and thermal modules. SUNON’s concentration for more than 30 years on the research and development of core motor technology enables it to release numerous patented products that set the pace for the industrial trend. These products include Maglev, the first magnetic levitation motor fan product in the world, Mighty Mini fan, the smallest/thinnest fan products in the world, various thermal modules for LED panels, etc. Today SUNON has become the best thermal solution provider for clients across various industries, such as IT, automobile electronics, optical electronics, and network communication. In order to meet our clients’ needs with the most flexible designs.
Sunonwealth established the brand of SUNON in 1980 and has been marketing its products worldwide ever since. In 1982, the company registered its trademark across 39 countries throughout the world, making its trademark a global one. The English trademark of the company, which carries the expectations of President Horng, was finalized to be SUNON at its establishment. The company’s name in Chinese literally means “to set up standards” and it was hoped that the company would become an model of the industry. Its English name comes from “Sun On Everyday”, which symbolizes the Sun rising everyday from the East to deliver the company’s sustainable business vision. The brand is green in color, which symbolizes the company’s commitment to environmental protection and product safety.