請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
(1) The new KENDA Booster K1227 is a World Cup proven XC race tire that is aggressive enough to push traction to a new limit. It's also one of the fastest and lightest XC tires on the market.
(2) The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grips well, especially on dry, loose surfaces and rough and rocky terrain.
(3) Combines the best of both worlds and is your first choice when looking for the perfect race tire.
(4) It is available with KENDA’s lightest casing Tubeless Race, and comes with added sidewall protection Sidewall Casing Technology.
(5) The first choice for the UCI World Class cycling team: Bianchi MTB Team and Norco Factory Racing. It also took leading positions in new designs among the top bicycle brands.
(6) With KENDA's worldwide distributor strategy, K1227 will be promoted in these main markets – Taiwan, China, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and EU.
(7) With multiple marketing channels, K1227 available in various sizes. The full product line will be completed in 2019.
About KENDA RUBBER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
Think all tires look the same? Look closely and you’ll see that Kenda Tires perform to the highest standards across several different categories. For the past 50 years, Kenda has been building a better tire for life’s most demanding activities. Actually, they overbuild them to ensure you succeed safely in everything you do.
Kenda is paving the road to a better tire. Kenda tires are overbuilt to guarantee solid performance and consistently ensure you get the most out of your investment. They are strategically designed down to the smallest detail to meet today’s most rugged challenges, whether that’s at the top of the summit or a road trip in a snowstorm. To keep up with your changing needs, Kenda engineers are constantly working to make improvements, enhancing durability and overall performance. With a relentless commitment to be the best, all Kenda tires exceed regulations and standards to ensure you can move forward safely.
KENDA Rubber Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded by Mr. Chin-Pao Yang in March, 1962. “Honesty, Innovation, Quality, and Service” are the 4 core values of Kenda. The original manufacturing site occupied 54,000 sq. ft. with 50 employees only produced bike, wheelbarrow tires, and tubes.Kenda bike tires were gradually choosen by several OEM bike brands such as Columbia, Huffy, Murry, AMF, Chain Bike and Roadmaster. Kenda has also boosted it’s awareness in the bike industry since providing tires, and many other renowed bike brands. Kenda has been sponsoring professional athletes, events, teams in sports since 1994, such as John Tomac, Ben Curtis (Ben Curtis won the PGA British Open Championship in 2003. Kenda’s logo on his signature orange polo was delivered to the whole world by his impressive victory.) As an international company serving a wide range of customer segments on six continents, Kenda is truly a global brand. quality, value, performance and competition.