請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
DCS-6518 is 5megapixel day & night dome camera which is built-in SONY sensor for providing high resolution and high sensitivity image quality. The motorized zoom lens provides the flexible adjustment of viewing angle and zoom-in image for checking details. Built-in 20meter IR illumination and ICR module for day and night 24hrs surveillance. The IP66 weatherproof function and cable management bracket allows camera to be installed in vary environment and avoid malicious damage.
1. Built-in SONY sensor for providing 5megapixel high resolution image quality.
2. Support H.265 compress to reduce bandwidth and save storage space.
3. Built-in 3.6~10mm motorized lens provides the flexible adjustment of viewing angle and zoom-in image for checking details.
4. Built-in 20meter IR illumination and ICR for 24hrs surveillance and perform true color in day time. The smart design avoids the exposure from near object.
5. Provide DI/DO interface for external alarm device.
6. Support line in/line out interface for two-way audio.
7. Support motion detection for sending picture and video clip when event trigger.
8. Support privacy mask function
9. The electronic tamper detection system can sense whenever the camera has been redirected, de-focused, blocked, or spray-painted, and respond promptly with a visible or audible alarm.
10. Support IP66 weatherproof function for ease installation in indoor or outdoor environment.
11. Support IK-10 for vandal proof.
12. Protective bracket for cables management and anti-cut.
13. Support IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, UPnP, IGMP, SNMP, QoS, ARP
14. Support surveillance industrial ONVIF protocol for ease integration
15. Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that eases installation by providing power and networking connectivity with a single cable
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.