請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
The Wi-Fi Camera boasts a horizon-wide 180° lens that easily captures your entire room in high-resolution 1080P. Its three-axis adjustment makes ceiling installations easy, and the built-in night vision, motion and sound detection, and handy mobile app empower you with knowing exactly what is happening anywhere, anytime.
- Support mydlink service, with iOS, Android free app
- 180-degree wide-angle lens for clear whole room coverage
- IP65 rating for waterproof durability
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) quick setup steps
- High quality 1080P Full HD sensor provides detailed snapshots and crisp video
- Built-in IR LEDs to capture video in low-light environments, or even complete darkness
- 802.11n wireless with fast and convenient network
- MicroSD card slot for record image, video at camera side with higher privacy and flexible application
About D-Link Corporation
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communication solutions. We continually meet the needs of the digital home, small office, small-to-medium sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
In 1986, D Link founder Ken Kao and six colleagues set out on an entrepreneurial venture that would forever change the computer networking industry. D Link was founded under the name Datex Systems. The name D Link takes the leading D from Datex, combining it with the concept of a “link” connecting people. In fact, D Link’s Chinese name roughly translates as “friends networking together.” This concept continues to shape D Link’s brand today. Though founded as a small venture, D Link has since swelled into an international networking giant with over 2,800 employees worldwide. D Link has emerged as a trusted brand with a worldwide reputation for robust and affordable networking solutions, and has renewed its commitment to developing “green” technologies and IPv6 ready hardware which will prepare its customers for an alluring new era of ultimate connectivity.