請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: Taiwanexpo
Aspire S24 is the stylish AIO desktop with hyper-slim 5.97mm side profile. To accomplish this thinness, the system components are moved from the back panel to its staid base. Aspire S24 in black and matte gold colors represents low-key luxury taste to high-end SOHO moderns with below features:
- Hyper-slim side profile with only 5.97mm thin
- Back cover made by metal
- Borderless FHD IPS display with ultra narrow panel gives it 90% screen-to-body ratio for superior visual enjoyment
- Wireless charging area at the base for users to put their Qi-enabled devices for wirelessly recharging anytime
- Subwoofer brings powerful and deeper bass
- Impressive power with the latest 8th gen of Intel CPU up to Core i7 with 32GB DDR5 RAM for smooth computing experience
- Win10 compatible with Cortana for better productivity and intelligent assistance
- Eyes care with the tiltable display and the thoughtful features "ExaColor", "Bluelight Shield" and "Flickerless technology" by Acer.
About Acer Incorporated
Founded in 1976, today Acer is one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will infuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
The new core spirit and values of the Acer brand are built on the cultivating of ideals of passion, user-centricity, innovation, teamwork, balance of interests, and integrity in both thought and action among staff and partners. We hope our staff will have the passion to change the world, and that through teamwork they will find more innovative ideas, better understand consumers’ needs, and create user-centric products and services. Through the application of the “5Cs”—Communication, Communication, Communication, Consensus, and Commitment—we aim to earn and keep the trust of staff, commercial partners, and consumers alike, balancing the interests of each and creating shared values.