請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
Aspire S24 is the stylish AIO desktop with hyper-slim 5.97mm side profile. To accomplish this thinness, the system components are moved from the back panel to its staid base. Aspire S24 in black and matte gold colors represents low-key luxury taste to high-end SOHO moderns with below features:
- Hyper-slim side profile with only 5.97mm thin
- Back cover made by metal
- Borderless FHD IPS display with ultra narrow panel gives it 90% screen-to-body ratio for superior visual enjoyment
- Wireless charging area at the base for users to put their Qi-enabled devices for wirelessly recharging anytime
- Subwoofer brings powerful and deeper bass
- Impressive power with the latest 8th gen of Intel CPU up to Core i7 with 32GB DDR5 RAM for smooth computing experience
- Win10 compatible with Cortana for better productivity and intelligent assistance
- Eyes care with the tiltable display and the thoughtful features "ExaColor", "Bluelight Shield" and "Flickerless technology" by Acer.
About Acer Incorporated
Founded in 1976, Acer is one of the world's top ICT companies with a presence in more than 160 countries. As Acer evolves with the industry and changing lifestyles, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another, creating ecosystems and opening up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. Acer's 7,500 employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
Acer is evolving with the industry and changing lifestyles by continuing to push for innovation in existing businesses, while expanding to new territories. In the PC and displays business, Acer is committed to strengthening the foundations with technological innovations, and designing unique product lines for the specific needs of gamers, creators, education, and more. At the same time, Acer’s strategy is to explore new opportunities, expand into adjacent territories, and cultivate multiple business engines. These include smart solutions for medical, public health systems, air monitoring, cities, water quality/conservation, and many more. A member of the RE100 initiative for renewable energy, Acer has been recognized for its efforts in ESG, and won numerous industry accolades. It has been listed on the top global sustainability indices, including the DJSI Emerging Markets Index, the MSCI ESG Leaders Indexes with an “AAA” rating, and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.