請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
Built-in functions to achieve smart water management.
The smart meters can analyze data, such as:
1. A symbol which identifies leakage in pipes so that consumers can be informed as soon as possible.
2. Manual reading is not essential because the smart meter will log daily from 8 days and up to 8 months' consumption and this data can support water utility to balance management or find leaks in DMA.
3. Static days, tamper days and reverse days' data will help water utility manage consumption easily.
IoT applications to replace manual reading and provide added-value.
1. The data will be uploaded to the cloud and consumers can check data on the platform by mobile APP.
2. Manual reading is outdated and smart applications are now a priority. Smart meters can analyze data instantly without sending data to the cloud.
3. Smart water meters can connect to NB-IoT, LoRa, 4G protocols. Taipei city, Mazou islands, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam have successfully implemented smart water meters.
About ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CO., LTD.
Founded in 1991, EMS is the pioneer of the digital water meter manufacturer in Taiwan. To provide total metering solution and IOT technology, EMS is capable to provide digital water meter, wireless meter reading datalogger for commercial, industrial and utility applications. EMS intends to plan and construct nation-wide Smart Metering Network and real-time monitoring systems in order to elevate the efficiency and the effectiveness of Taiwan’s water resource management. With the ideas of chasing excellence and forward-leadership, EMS is ready to bring Taiwan’s water resource managements into next level. We consider Quality policy is the commitment to our partners, so we have acquired ISO certificates and the testing & calibration laboratory are certified by TAF recognition.
Energy Management System Co., Ltd.(EMS) is founded in 1991, over 20 years of professional experiences in developing/manufacturing smart water meter, also providing comprehensive water metering & wireless data transmission solution. EMS company has the department of Marketing, R.D., Quality Assurance (ISO 9001 certified), national-wide After-Sales Services and Maintenance team, Manufacturing capability and TAF calibration & testing Laboratory(ISO 17025 certified). EMS has become the pioneer of the smart water meter manufacturer in Taiwan. Capable of providing the quality smart flow meters and wireless dataloggers to science parks, industry areas, water-related corporations and utilities, EMS intends to bring Smart Metering Technology and real-time monitoring systems to elevate the efficiency and the effectiveness of Taiwan’s water resource management. With the ideas to chase excellence and forward-leadership, EMS is ready to bring MIT Metering technology to the world and bring Taiwan water management system to the next level.