請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1. The aim is to replace international brands with better wastewater/effluent treating efficiency.
2. Oil Elevation Disk design in the oil chamber to ensure the mechanical seals lubrication and to extend the service life of pump.
3. Pump body is made of cast iron and with high solids epoxy coating which offers the highest quality and performance.
4. Our R&D ability for electromagnetic silicon steel plate won our partners’ trust. Together we invented the No-Gap method for rotors.
5. Patents waterproof device #564899 and submersible pump with Moisture Sensor #M613130 for accurate moisture detection
6. Epoxy-covered cable prevents water intrusion. Models 10HP and lower have motor protection systems for lower risk of a damaged motor and longer product life; 7.5HP and up insulation level raised to H (heat resistance to 180°C).
7. The ergonomic reversed-V handle ensures a fast and safe operation.
8. The food-grade lubricant prevents environmenta pollution.
About HCP PUMP MANUFACTURER CO., LTD.
HCP Pump Manufacturer Co., Ltd. was established in 1979. HCP is a professional manufacturing plant for submersible pumps with R & D capability and marketed globally under its own HCP brand.
In 2019, the construction of the second phase of the plant in the Pingtung Export Processing Zone was complete and the total area reached 33,702 square meters.
Meanwhile, HCP has set up three automated production lines, AS/RS automated storage system, and AGV Automatic Guided Vehicle also expand the CNC processing equipment. With efficient logistics technology, flexible ERP production schedule, and the precise and efficient management system that will be able to respond to the demand for domestic and overseas clients quickly and move towards an intelligent factory.
“Make Future Flow”, HCP will use the evolving technology and smart manufacturing to create a more convenient water environment in the future.
Due to Taiwan’s economic boom in the 1970s, the demand for water rapidly increased. Most of the pumps used during that period were imported, and many pumps were not available in the Taiwanese market. There was a demand for the pumps suitable to Taiwanese environment. Against this background, Fang Wen-Che, the founder of HCP started investing in manufacturing and development of submersible pumps. Fang’s aim was to produce pumps suitable for any circumstances where water was used. He named the company ‘Hou Chen Pump’ and later shortened it to ‘HCP’. After forty years of constant growth, HCP products are sold in Taiwan and throughout the world. In 2019, we redesigned our logo - modern and concise to celebrate HCP’s 40th anniversary: a milestone of advanced manufacturing. HCP PUMP will continue providing new pump technologies to the world, giving better and more convenient access to water needs in a wide range of environments. ‘make future flow’