請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
- IP67 dust and water proof: total protection against dust and other particles and survivability in up to 1m of water for 30 minutes. The D16750 can handle lifestyles from the office to the great outdoors with ease
- Tough construction resists impacts and shocks to survive routine falls and other incidents without damage
- Premium LG power cells deliver 16750mAh of stable. The D16750 can top up an average smartphone five times, and is enough for two full 10” tablet battery charges
- Dual USB ports output 3.4A so users can quickly recharge two devices at once to save time and cut down on delays and downtime
- Synchronous charge and discharge means the D16750 can safely recharge devices while being recharged itself to further save user time
- The D16750 has an array of circuits and sensors defends against overcurrent, under current, over voltage, under voltage, overheating, and short circuiting, providing utmost safety to users, devices, and the environment
About ADATA Technology Co., Ltd.
ADATA Technology is the world's second-largest manufacturer of DRAM memory and branded solid state drives and ranks among Taiwan’s top 20 global brands. ADATA's main product lines include memory modules, USB flash drives, memory cards, solid state drives, portable hard drives, and gaming peripherals. ADATA also offers industrial- and commercial-grade electric vehicles and AI AMR robots. ADATA’s products have garnered wide international acclaim over the years including iF Design, Red Dot Design, and Taiwan Excellence awards. ADATA has also been honored for its commitment to employee welfare and corporate social responsibility, including certification as a ‘Great Place to Work®’, being named one of the ‘Best Workplaces in Greater China™, and recognition with ‘Asia Responsible Enterprise’ and ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia’ awards. The hummingbird is ADATA's brand mascot. It represents the company's agility and efficiency as well as its pursuit of innovation and commitment
The new logo conveys a more modern design that represents consistency, while retaining the foundation of ADATA’s technical background with the traditional corporate color in blue. The hummingbird incorporates key design elements that reflect ADATA’s culture, vision for the future and their commitment to becoming a global brand. The hummingbird’s agility suggests that ADATA is highly responsive to market and consumer demands; its swiftness demonstrates leading innovation and productivity in the industry; its exploring nature signifies ADATA’s determination to pursue all possibilities; the color and modern design reflect the exciting and dynamic characteristics of the ADATA brand.