請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
- Taiwan Excellence Award
- Award Winning Products
- Shop Online
1. We use the CANopen bus communication method to increase customers’ productivity, and meanwhile our products are equipped with our own server, inverter, HMI to provide a comprehensive solution. In this way, we enhance customer loyalty, and also make our products preferable to those of other, cheaper domestic competitors.
2. JSDG2s is applied with bus control, which is easy for wiring, having high speeds and steady communication rates, and excellent interference resistance.
3. The AP300 program has continuous mode and single mode, so is easy for workers to switch and operate. The canning range is from 0 to 550 ML, applicable for all sizes of bottles.
4. AH series touch-screen function makes it easy for customers to Read/Write data, and is also suitable for multi-type production.
5. Our electronic control systems are all made by TECO, which has high compatibility, and are also easily maintained.
About TECO ELECTRIC & MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Founded in 1956 for motor manufacturing, TECO Electric & Machinery forms a green-energy ecological system, capable of providing solutions for energy generation, energy storage, and energy conservation.
For its core electromechanical products, TECO has continued to develop low-carbon industrial solution air system solutions, automated and intelligent products, and optimal energy-conservation, emission-reduction solutions. Concerning green energy, it has been engaged in offshore wind power onshore substations, PV power stations, and energy storage systems, contributing to energy transformation for smart cities. In addition, it has stepped into the production of e-vehicle powertrain, helping with development of smart energy-conserving urban life.
TECO aims to attain "carbon neutrality" and strives to materialize its corporate mission of "energy conservation, emission reduction, intelligence, and automation," in order to create a sustainable future.
Based on its core technologies in electromechanical integration, energy-related engineering, and air solutions, TECO’s three major business groups will serve as the key cornerstones of the internal ecosystem, while the inter-business products and technologies are applied in six major areas areas: smart manufacturing, EV powertrain system, smart energy grid/storage system, offshore wind power business, smart logistics, and smart city applications. In addition, with the ultimate goal of "carbon neutrality", TECO will continue to realize the corporate sustainability and the company vision of “energy conservation, emissions reduction, Intelligence and automation”.