請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
- Taiwan Excellence Award
- Award Winning Products
- Shop Online
TECO Inverter Air Conditioner, we set a goal to research high technology and produce high quality products. All series of products with environment-friendly refrigerant and energy-saving technology combine to reach the perfect balance of environmental protection.
Features of inverter air conditioner:
1. The outdoor unit to 4 indoor units, suitable for most of the residential space.
2. The miniaturized outdoor unit to a height of 900mm can save a lot of installation space.
3. Power saving. (CSPF-Level 1)
4. IOT and cloud computing let the air conditioner is convenient to be used with mobile devices.
5. TECO self-design of the VRF system provides a comfortable and constant temperature living environment and the best using experience.
6. Self-examining function can make sure the system is operated well in all conditions.
7. Unit is more energy-efficient by full DC inverter components.
8. Heat exchanger evolution can reduce airflow impedance, greatly enhance the efficiency
About TECO ELECTRIC & MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Founded in 1956 for motor manufacturing, TECO Electric & Machinery forms a green-energy ecological system, capable of providing solutions for energy generation, energy storage, and energy conservation.
For its core electromechanical products, TECO has continued to develop low-carbon industrial solution air system solutions, automated and intelligent products, and optimal energy-conservation, emission-reduction solutions. Concerning green energy, it has been engaged in offshore wind power onshore substations, PV power stations, and energy storage systems, contributing to energy transformation for smart cities. In addition, it has stepped into the production of e-vehicle powertrain, helping with development of smart energy-conserving urban life.
TECO aims to attain "carbon neutrality" and strives to materialize its corporate mission of "energy conservation, emission reduction, intelligence, and automation," in order to create a sustainable future.
Based on its core technologies in electromechanical integration, energy-related engineering, and air solutions, TECO’s three major business groups will serve as the key cornerstones of the internal ecosystem, while the inter-business products and technologies are applied in six major areas areas: smart manufacturing, EV powertrain system, smart energy grid/storage system, offshore wind power business, smart logistics, and smart city applications. In addition, with the ultimate goal of "carbon neutrality", TECO will continue to realize the corporate sustainability and the company vision of “energy conservation, emissions reduction, Intelligence and automation”.