請用 Wechat 掃描台灣精品QRcode 或 搜尋ID: TaiwanExcellence
1) High efficiency permanent motor, IE4 (super premium efficiency), suitable for wide speed operating range.
2) High efficiency and low loss, meet customer requirement and lengthen EV travel distance.
3) Special compact structure and motor volume (Frame 200), suitable for vehicle applications.
4) Optimization water aqueduct design, excellent cooling capacity.
5) FEA method for structure optimization, high safety factor and good reliability.
6) IP65 protection design, suitable for special environment.
7) Rated /maximum power 100kW / 200kW, high transient output.
8) Flexible to collocate with customer driver systems.
9) High quality aluminum structure, light weight.
10) Label bar code in the box outside, convenient the transportation and warehouse management systems, fully compliant with modern information technology and humanity.
11) Product process and material meet RoHS, REACH the EU environmental directives. The production plant was ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, TOSHMS certification; product complies with CE safety norms.
About TECO ELECTRIC & MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Founded in 1956 for motor production, TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd. has evolved to a major business group, spanning heavy electric equipment, home appliances, information technology, communications, key electronic components and parts, infrastructural engineering, financial investment, dining, and services, with its business scope covering over 100 cities in more than 40 countries in the five major continents. In the future, in addition to continuing profound cultivation of its core businesses, TECO will develop in the direction of businesses with high added value, such as smart products and systematic solutions and dedicate to the expansion of hi-tech businesses, with the objective of "energy conservation, emissions reduction, Intelligence, and automation," in order to build up a macro-perspective and high-quality world-class brand.
Based on its core technologies in electromechanical integration, energy-related engineering, and air solutions, TECO’s three major business groups will serve as the key cornerstones of the internal ecosystem, while the inter-business products and technologies are applied in six major areas areas: smart manufacturing, EV powertrain system, smart energy grid/storage system, offshore wind power business, smart logistics, and smart city applications. In addition, with the ultimate goal of "carbon neutrality", TECO will continue to realize the corporate sustainability and the company vision of “energy conservation, emissions reduction, Intelligence and automation”.